A Word From Our Sponsors

Share This

« Feel Sorry for Me. | Main | Let's Feel Sad! »

August 17, 2009



its a spoon holder my family has the unessary need to always buy me one... i have like 8


It's called a "spoon rest".

SmilinSweetpea (or is it SunnySweetpea?  I can never remember what name I use on what board)

The technical term is "spoon rest" and it is where you rest dirty spoons that are in the midst of use while cooking, or as the official pasta sauce spoon holding spoon on Tuesday night pata night. ;-)

Thren there's poor grad students like me who just use a saucer to rest dirty spoons on.


I dream of having just one rockin spoon holder, but for now's a messy counter top.

Matthew... also from Toronto

I think my family owned the exact same spoon rest!

The comments to this entry are closed.


Search This Site

  • Custom Search

Fan on Facebook


Join Chris' mailing list

  • Get awesome updates from Chris
    Email Address:

Previous Site Banners

Voted #1 Podcast

Blog powered by Typepad